Tuesday, December 9, 2008

how was life?

hi.
haven't update this page for the longest time...even the chatterbox's missing now (hooray!)
here's a summary of what happened during the period of my absentism here...
i...
...had a memorable eve, the day itself, and the day after, on my 24th..
...had dinner at a restaurant with an ex colleague of mine being the CDP for the day..
...together with another ex colleague of mine, who's lovely 24/7 (ah huh).

...met another ex colleague of mine (aka my BFFFFFFF)who got back from australia who's real foxy(i call her musang)

...went back to KL, played futsal and football once, but didnt get to play the following day. also, met up with Alvin, one of my buds from college.

...met my new-born nephew who celebrated his first month. my bad that i didn't get him anything to play with.

and not forgetting..

happy belated birthday again to my big sister/baby, Su.

No comments: